Work With Us
Account Manager (TA037/SAL-AM)
Region: Middle East
- Reports to: Regional Sales Director
- The Account Manager for designated accounts, establishing strategic relationships at all levels of the Organisation. Requires a deep understanding of the customer’s aftermarket support model, to determine how to optimize this
- Collates, presents and drives achievement of the sales forecasts at budget and subsequent quarterly reforecasts for designated customers. Reviewing, commentating and developing action plans for actual performance versus forecast on an ongoing basis
- Develop and negotiate bids and proposals that are legally compliant and commercially viable and in-line with the business’s strategy.
- Identifies and manages allocated customer growth funnel, identifying and managing opportunities and driving these to successful closure. With significant focus on campaign sales such as spares, MRO, Retrofits Modifications & Upgrades and non-key product line. Working across all areas to promote and win new business.
- Work closely with the wider cross functional Account team members including Product Line Management team, Supplier/Principals for technical resolutions, Customer Services for operational performance and other functions as required to resolve customer queries and optimize opportunities. With the overall aim of ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maximum growth.
- Undertake sales and marketing activities with travel as necessary for development of the Company’s businesses.
- Make recommendation to management on items for stock and additional product line/agency to pursue.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory issues/requirements, competitor activity and customer changes in fleet size and type.
- Assist and work with the Warehouse Department on matters relating to suppliers such as goods certificates, packaging deficiencies, part number discrepancies, etc.
- Assist and work with the Accounting Department on matters relating to customer such as payment delay or delinquency, etc.
- Coordinate and support other departments of the Company on matters related to sales and customer support activities.
- Any other function and responsibilities as may be assigned by the management of the Company from time to time.
- 5 years relevant experience in aerospace spares, logistics, engineering or MNC preferred
- Degree or appropriate experience.
- Strong business/commercial acumen with excellent negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral presentation and written communication skill
- Proven consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word & PowerBI. ERP experience (preferably Pentagon2000) desirable.
- Resident of any Middle East country. We will NOT sponsor any kinds of work visa.
Fill in the job application form and send us your resume.